Wyndham Worldwide Contracts Processor - Seasonal in Williamsburg, Virginia
Contracts Processor - Seasonal
Contracts Processor - Seasonal
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Vacation Resorts is currently seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual to join their Contracts Department.
Job Duties (included but not limited to):
- Accurately enter data from worksheets and print the required documents according to company policies and state laws, in a timely manner.
- Review contracts and accompanying documents to ensure they are accurate and complete
- Prepare and reconcile cash management sheets for all contracts
- Prepare and copy contract files to be sent to corporate
- Stock contract supplies, prepare folders, and copy necessary forms
- Print reports when needed
- Understand and implement contract standards and policies
- Assist site VP's, Sales Managers, and Admin. Director, as needed.
- We provide our associates extra incentives to use our vacation ownership portfolio for personal travel
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT:
- Wyndham offers a comprehensive training program which is known as the best in the industry!
Job Requirements :
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Attention to detail a must
-Basic computer skills
-Excellent communication and phone skills
-Ability to work with minimal supervision
-Must be detail oriented and able to handle multi-tasks in a fast paced environment.
-Must be able to work with various personalities
-Must be able to work flexible work schedules
Primary Location: United States of America-Virginia-Williamsburg
Employee Status: Temporary
Organization: WVO - Sales-Marketing
Job Posting: Mar 6, 2018, 1:01:55 PM
Requisition ID: 1715545
Equal Opportunity Wyndham Worldwide fosters a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate either directly or indirectly against employees or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age or disability, or against any other protection established by applicable law or regulation. We will make reasonable accommodations for eligible disabled applicants and employees in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to actions and policies to assure fair employment, including equal treatment in hiring, promotion, training, compensation, termination and disciplinary action and will not tolerate unlawful discrimination either directly or indirectly by our employees or agents.